Canceling Month-to-Month or at the end of your agreement:
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a Free 28 Day period.
3. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will not auto-renew and will be cancelled at the end of your Membership Term.
Canceling your membership agreement:
1. If you are currently in a membership agreement that you want or need to get out of, there is an option to buy out with a fee equal to 50% of the remaining value of the agreement as stated in your membership agreement.
2. Cancellation requests must be submitted no less than 5 business days prior to your forthcoming scheduled payment (All membership payments are non-refundable).